Galway
Quick update.... the time spent at the net cafe is starting to add up. Firstly, I went to Trim Castle two weekends ago. It was quite nice. It's the castle in Braveheart. I spent the day there with my American friend Jessica. We had a good time although we had trouble finding a pub to eat dinner.
Last weekend I went to Galway. I left Saturday morning and took the train. I walked around Galway and saw the place in about 3 hours time. There's not a lot of sights to see in Galway. We were staying at a B&B which was really nice. But the atmosphere in Galway is great. It's good craic as the Irish say. I went on a bus tour of Connemarra and Kylemore Abbey the following day. I really wanted to go to the Aran Islands but was too tired. But I definitely want to go there so I will go next spring probably.
I think that's all the trips for me until next year. I may do day trips around Dublin but that's about it. I am meant to be saving for London anyways.
Hope all is well at home...
Slan...
Last weekend I went to Galway. I left Saturday morning and took the train. I walked around Galway and saw the place in about 3 hours time. There's not a lot of sights to see in Galway. We were staying at a B&B which was really nice. But the atmosphere in Galway is great. It's good craic as the Irish say. I went on a bus tour of Connemarra and Kylemore Abbey the following day. I really wanted to go to the Aran Islands but was too tired. But I definitely want to go there so I will go next spring probably.
I think that's all the trips for me until next year. I may do day trips around Dublin but that's about it. I am meant to be saving for London anyways.
Hope all is well at home...
Slan...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home